Thursday, July 5, 2012

Another Week in the North - Ames 7/212


     The North Zone is going great :D im loving it here. I can see myself staying for a little while and getting used to this place :D. This last week has been an awesome one! We have two baptisms set up for the 14th, and we were able to find an awesome new investigator a few nights ago and we have a return appointment for this tuesday. We are working super hard and we are raking in the blessings :) Elder Ranger and I talked at the begining of the transfer and decided that we wanted to be the best missionaries that we can be up here in the Tortolita ward, and we are doing just that :)
    Today for P-Day we went down into Tucson and met up with the Tucson Zone and we played a bunch of footbal and frisbee. I was able to see a couple old companions and some old mission buddies. Allways a good time :D.
     The mission is so much fun! Just like kyle said, the last year cant be traded for anything at all. My understanding of the gospel is much greater than when I came out. The Gospel isnt just a part of my life now, it is my life.
     Got a letter from Elder Sims this week. He will be coming back to Eastern Arizona College in the Gila Valley for school. Super Excited to go over on temple trips and see how he is doing. Awesome guy.
     Not a whole lot else to report for this week!
     Love you all!
    Elder Ettinger

No comments:

Post a Comment