Sunday, February 19, 2012

Kyle - 2/8/12

Hello Family!
 
So i can't believe another week has gone by! its so crazy! WE only have 6 more days in this transfer!!
Today is our P-day, we were able to go to the temple this morning. I didn't do the session, but i was able to do some initiatory work, AND my very favorite part, be a witness and son in quite a few sealings! it was such a great experience! i learned alot from it!! and it only gets me way stoked for when i will eventually go for myself!!
 
This past week has been pretty slow and not very exciting, like most of the weeks here in rialto ha!
Being a District leader i am able to do baptismal interviews for investigators. I was able to do one for our zone leaders yesterday. And i may have about 4 more next transfer to do for our district memebers.
 
Sounds like everyone is doing well back at home! Thats crazy that maren is going all over the country! Dad, keep up the good work doing those nice long bike rides! I wanna do some long rides to try and lose some weight sometime soon. If i can find the time.
 
So something way cool happened, My roommate Elder Kunzelman, who you have seen pictures of before, is a freakin movie star!! ha! Kinda! when he was 9 years old, he was put into a sub-main Character position in a movie called "Little Secrets" its a way corny funny movie.
I got a picture with elder Laulusa, my ward mate, who is ames's bishops nephew. I will post it next monday, since i dont have my camera on me right now.
 
Thats cool that ames was able to see pictures of me, via elder palmers pictures ha! its such a small world here in the mission! i'm having so much fun!
 
Thats about all thats going on for me right now!
Hope everyone has a great week! and i'll be emailing again in a few days!
Later!
love, Elder Kyle Ettinger
 

No comments:

Post a Comment