Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kyle 11/28/11


Hello Family!

Thanksgiving this past week was pretty good! it was very different compared to not being at home with the family. But i still had a good time. We ended up eating a full lunch, and two dinners on thanksgiving! holy cow! it was so much food it wasn't even funny!!

My first real district meeting is going to be tomorrow, they don't hold district meetings on the same day as transfers. But since the missionaries in my district all stayed again this transfer, we were able to go to lunch and get to know everyone. We have 3 sets of missionaries in my district including E. Thorpe and myself. and there are 4 Districts in the applevalley stake, hope that answered dads question.

I got a call from the lake arrowhead missionaries last night, i thought they maybe found uncle tim tracting or something. But they just needed a phone number from me. I told them to look out for the glassetts up there though.


So i was gonna start christmas shopping... Any requests from the family? if not, i'll just send some coal off of some railroad tracks down in the sticks of our area. ha

Hope you guys have a wonderful week!!
Love, Elder Kyle Ettinger

p.s.. i woke up this morning with a killer sore back, and a bad cold, AND a sore throat!! Yay for me!!! Don't worry mom, i took some medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment