Monday, June 25, 2012

June 4, 2012 Kyle



Dear family,

Alright so i am very upset right now, the computers we are on are
being mega slow, and i just got done typing up the whole email to you
guys, and i accidentaly hit the backspace button while i wasnt
"clicked" into the page, so it went back a page and didnt save the
email, so now i have to start all over again.

I just gave one of my missionary buddies a hug to calm down, because i
was freaking out in the library. ha

Anyways, the past few weeks have been pretty good, we have been able
to teach a few lessons to our investigators, a family of 4. They have
started to keep there commitments so we are pretty excited about that.

Sounds like the ranch was a really fun trip! i got the post card from
maren and sarah today. Thanks for sending that, the picture was pretty
cool!
I am excited to be able to go and do some cleanup stuff at the ranch,
maybe burn down a few trees.

For p day today we were able to go up to big bear lake, i was incharge
of it, so i had to arrange the rides for people to get there. I also
packed my small grill on the hike, and grilled hot dogs at the top of
the rocks. Pretty sweet!

I have to go down to a leadership meeting again, seems like i was just
at one of them though. 

I wrecked on my bike two days ago when i was on exchanges. I was doing
a pretty sweet jump, landed wrong, and went down into a hole and
indoed over the handlebars. I just scrapped up my arm, and one of my
legs. So it wasnt to bad. lesson learned though.

Sorry if this email is short and slightly lame, i am just super
stressed right now, wanting to make sure i at least get something to
you guys.

Thanks for all of the support and love! and prayers!
I hope you guys have a good save week!!
I cant believe this transfer is almost over! two more weeks
Love you
  Love, Elder kyle Ettinger


Kyle hiking with his BBQ strapped to his back

Nice suspenders

No comments:

Post a Comment