Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Kyle - September 10, 2012


Dear Family,
hey there everyone,
So as some of you might know it is transfer week! Elder k is going to be leaving the area and heading off to a new adveunture, while i will stay in the maple ward yet again and pick up a new missionary. My friend back in applevalley, elder p, he is getting transfered from the rancho Cucamonga stake down the hill. So i am REALLY hoping to be able to go down there and pick him up as my new companion. We will find out today which transfers i go to. either the one just up here at the desert, or the ones down the hill.
Thanks dad for the PT information, i read through some of it, and alot of it just went right over my head. So i dont know if i will persue that carreer father. I hope you understand ha
also dad, i am grateful that you got some use out of my eagle project while doing your physical fitness badge. How are those deacons doing these days?
So we were able to get a new investigator this week, but then he called us a few days later and told us that he moved down the hill at a moments notice. But he said he is going to find the closest LDS church and get in contact with the missionaries.
I am sorry mom that your knee is having some issues. I will pray as much as possible that you can have a smooth recovery, and be ready for your very first marathon!! Woo
Go Carrot!! ha
I am really looking forward to the next transfer. I decided that my new companion and i are going to have a transfer goal to get at least 200 contacts by the end of the transfer. That is just over 30 a week. which is super high for the desert, but i have faith that it can be done.
Well i am pretty excited to hit this next transfer with all i've got! Please continue to pray for me. I sure appreciate it.
Thanks for all of the love and support!
Keep having fun, and always be safe!
Love, Elder kyle Ettinger


Zone activity

Cool sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment