Sunday, September 30, 2012

Things are on the climb - Ames 9/24/12


This last week was an Awesome one for the Tortolita ward! We found a new investigator! haha it was about time. He is in his 60's and we tracted into him while i was on exchanges with the zone leaders, so unfortunatly elder foster wasnt there to help find him, however we had another lesson with him on friday as well and Elder foster was with me for that one. This guy is totaly ready to hear the gospel, he says stuff like "Its a miracle that you came to my door that day" or "Im at the lowest iv been in my life." We are really really excited for him :)
We were also able to see a few less actives this week and continue to teach them so that was really awesome as well. Elder Foster is really easy to teach how to be a missionary, the MTC is doing even better than when we were there with their pre-mission training, Fun stuff!
Glad to hear that everyone is doing good. Im working on praying for everyone by name in my evening personal prayers, it helps me stay focused and helps me feel like my prayers are helping too :)
Today for P-Day we are going to be playing some dodge ball, super excited, pummling someone else with a ball really helps relieve the stresses of missionary work :)
Mom, i do smile all the time, sister c just likes to tell me that i dont, well, maybe i dont when im in the office because im usualy trying to get in and get out with whatever it was that i needed, and im not one to "Suck up" to the office staff like other missionaries. haha. But in my usual missionary work and with ward members im allways smiling and joking around. :D
Dad , my next temple trip is probibly going to be in november sometime.
Love you all so so so so so much!
Have a bomb digity week!
Elder Ettinger

No comments:

Post a Comment